Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit https://www.jo-lee.co.uk without having to tell us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
When and why we collect Personal Information from you
We only collect information about you that you volunteer to us when you make a request of us to provide information, products or subscriptions to one or more of our services. The information that we collect is required to facilitate the delivery of material, products or subscriptions you may request or order and to facilitate further communication with you.
Your Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: • information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
• Authorities with whom we are legally obliged to share such information
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
How we comply with legislation
Our privacy protection principles
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
1. Notice Where Personal Information is collected on the website, we intend to explain the purpose of collection
2. Choice You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Joanna Lee. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit the website, but you may be unable to access services that involve our interaction with you. If you choose to have a relationship with Joanna Lee, such as an enquiry or have a class, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that relationship.
3. Security Wherever your Personal Information may be held we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share from unauthorized access or disclosure.
4. Access/Accuracy To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Joanna Lee wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on our website, our goal is to provide a means of contacting Joanna Lee should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.